Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 08:18:08 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Wanna Play Paintball Forums! To help prevent spammers, all new users must be approved by an admin.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

Wanna Play Paintball  |  Teams  |  WPP Mercs (Moderators: Stocky, inthedeadbox-Chris)  |  Topic: March play « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: March play  (Read 860 times)
12 Gauge
WPPMercs
Pro

Hunt the Strong, Stalk the Weak

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2013, 08:54:45 PM »

MARCH MADNESS!!!! I don't know about the rest of you but I have cabin fever! I can't remember the last time I was at the fields. Anyways I am planning on being out there on march 9th if everything goes well. I invited 14 different people plus whoever they wish to bring. Hope some of you guys can make it too.  Smiley

Once more into the fray,
Into the greatest fight I've ever known,
To live and die this day,
To live and die this day,
(from The Grey)
sparky81
WPPMercs
Paint God

WPP MERCS "Old Dogs" Division

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 09:13:16 PM »

I was gonna try to make it out on the 2nd, I'll let others know that your planning on the 9th.

OG of KOT
Stocky
Paint God

JOIN TODAY!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 10:27:09 AM »

I'll be out to play on the 2nd. Going to bring the launcher to practice up for the upcoming Stalingrad scenario at Skirmish on March 9th. Hope to see all that can make it.

www.WPPMERCS.com
MERCENARIES
Don't Die
They Just Go
To The Deadbox To Regroup
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Wanna Play Paintball  |  Teams  |  WPP Mercs (Moderators: Stocky, inthedeadbox-Chris)  |  Topic: March play « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length